There is a LOT of Chinese history!
Excellent online course on The European Discovery of China, with the wonderful Professor Dolores Folch. A fantastic resource, and it is free! Amongst lots of excellent material, it uses the QingMing festival handscroll (Ming dynasty version).
BBC radio podcasts include much on Chinese culture & history:
- China: As History is my Witness, a very interesting series on how history informs today’s China.
- The Reith Lectures 2008 opened up Chinese Vistas.
- In Our Time on early sources of Chinese History; Silk Roads; Warring States. Plus more recent events such as the Long March.
- A History of Ideas included Ancestor Worship and Creation Myths including Daoism.
- A History of the World in 100 Objects included Zhou bronze bell; Silk Road wall painting.
- Chinese Characters. – from the female Emperor Wu Zetian to Bruce Lee and many more!
Other podcasts (I have referenced the websites, but you need to find the podcasts themselves through your normal podcast platform):
- Comprehensive China History Podcast, and its Youtube channel, with a thematic approach, by Lazlo Montgomery.
- The History of China podcast: a detailed chronological survey by Chris Stewart.
- A short Silk Road History, and Twitter, by Nathan Cherry.