These websites give the original Chinese characters as well as translations:
- Chinese Poems -Traditional & Simplified Chinese characters, pinyin and translation. The FAQs offer an introduction to Chinese poetry.
- 10 well-known poems
- 300 Tang Poems – Traditional Chinese characters and translation (Downloadable file)
- 300 Tang poems website
- Characters and translations, plus information on translators of Chinese Poetry at the quirky Mountain Songs.
- Calligraphy poems recited.
- Learning Chinese with poetry
- Li Bai’s Leave Baidi City
The Chinese Literature Podcast covers quite a few poems, some unusual or modern.
- Like Water or Clouds (downloadable) translated by AS Kline
- Translator David Hinton – Includes Tang greats Li Po, Du Fu and Wang Wei. (Uses Wade-Giles romanisation). Recently updated his translation of Du Fu. Review of his Wang Wei.
- Translator Red Pine covers poetry – including the collected songs of Tang poet Cold Mountain, hermit traditions, sutras and other texts. There are several on line video interviews and readings.
And thoughts on translating:
Books about Chinese Poetry:
Famous Chinese Song dynasty poetess Li Qingzhao